WHAT RAM OFFERS
Before your event
- Use his social network to help promote her appearance at your event
- Create a promotional video or other content for your event, highlighting her session and why people should attend
- Work with you and your team to ensure that his topic and presentation align with the needs of your audience
During your event
- Deliver a customized presentation that fits your audience’s specific needs
- Deliver an entertaining and inspiring performance onstage, as well as connect and engage with attendees on the floor
- Be accessible for on-site video and audio interviews to help increase exposure for your event
After your event
- Interact with event attendees on social media to help increase exposure
- Recommend the event to like-minded businesspeople and future speakers
Short Intro: Ram Iyer is the President of the Business Thinking Institute in Princeton which helps individuals succeed in business. Ram is an insightful business thinker and problem solver to high achieving businesses. Through keen observation and analysis, he forms powerful insights into the challenges of people in business.
He has worked for Boeing and Lucent, been a VC in Silicon Valley, started four companies, did business in 16 countries with one startup and failed in two others. He is an MIT graduate with two master’s degrees, one in engineering and another in business.
RAM’S AUDIO VISUAL NEEDS
We understand that technologies can either help or hurt us. Ram will take care of the ‘user error’ challenges if you can help him with his audiovisual needs.
Ram will bring:
- A Windows laptop which works with common projectors.
- Power Point slides of his presentation configured in a 4:3 format. If you require a 16:9 format, please notify him at least one week in advance of the event.
- A wireless presenter “clicker” with an effective range of 50 feet.
- A jump drive containing his presentation and related materials.
Please arrange the following:
- AC Power within six feet of the computer and a small, sturdy table to place the computer (if we are using Ram’s laptop). The table with his laptop should be easily accessible to him during the presentation.
- A clip-on tie wireless lavalier microphone or an ear piece with belt pack (with fresh and extra batteries). If the audience is fewer than 50 people, he does not need a microphone.
- A projection system and VGA cable for his laptop. He typically presents with the room lights on.
- A projection screen. If you can choose its placement, please place it in the front corner of the room, stage right (which is to the left of the audience facing the stage).
- Some large meetings are served by iMag which projects the image of a speaker on several large screens. Please ensure that one screen closest to Ram only projects only his slides.
- Please have a spare laptop available as a second backup. If Ram uses your laptop, please make sure that it is already integrated with the projection system with a clicker. Please ensure that the laptop has at least two USB ports and has sound and video cards to play video and sound clips.
- If Ram is speaking right after a meal, please arrange for the waitstaff to be finished serving and clearing before his program begins.
Handouts: Based on the needs of your event if a handout is created, it will be emailed to the meeting planner at least 10 days prior to the event for duplication and distribution to the audience.
Intellectual Property: The presentation and handouts along with any electronic material are Ram’s intellectual property. The PowerPoint presentation used during the talk may not be shared with anybody. Any presentations, handouts or documents prepared specifically for your use may not be replicated within your company or published to the public without Ram’s explicit WRITTEN permission.
Audio/Video Recording: No audio or video recording of any kind is permitted during the presentation without Ram’s prior written permission.
Can I send you a WEEKLY 'Succeeding in the New Normal' NEWSLETTER?
Just enter your name and email address below
(We do NOT share your email with third-parties or spam you (those daily emails that some people bombard you with?)